Re: Speed Creep - Powers to Be Opinion

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speed Creep - Powers to Be Opinion
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:23:49 -0400
Rob Pickrell writes:

<<<While I am talking to you Paul, incident reports are going
to be available to the general
population when we can: 1. Get the information reliably,
(Like if you fill out the incident
report and  send  it in as required, and we gather it into a
database that is usable.)
To date we have not had such a data base. The SSC is and has
been working on this
project for the last few months, and are close to finishing
it. We plan to present the generic
data to the Autocross community, and keep it updated.>>>

Sir, I applaud you. This is truly a giant step forward. Now if I can only
convince the Comp Board or BOD to do the same with road racing we won''t
have to do it ourselves.

Thank you!

Paul Foster

BTW, don't worry too much about the flames. It's always the same people.
They would rather call names than address the real issues.