Re: Ft. Worth Tour speeds

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ft. Worth Tour speeds
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 15:06:44 -0500
Jay,

I'll point out one big flaw in your argument....since you were actually
there, and ran the course, you could not possibly have more knowledge about
the course than someone who was, say....1000 miles away at the time :)

One must not allow facts to enter in any argument on this list (or on the
internet in general)

Dave W