A Stock Cars, was: Letter to SEB / ESP

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Stock Cars, was: Letter to SEB / ESP
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:41:45 -0400
And even more exciting is:  that my 968 is for sale. Go to here for more
details:
http://140.239.85.194/scripts/ads/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_butt
on=on&db_id=19&query=retrieval

Yes, this is absolutely shameless advertising. I am just *so* embarrassed.
At least I didn't plug North American Pylon, your complete source for
autocross news or that you can call them for a subscription at
1-800-KT-KELLY. That would be really awful.

I feel better now. :^)

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net