VW pickup price lowered

To: <vwpickups@listbot.com>, <Phax@onelist.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: VW pickup price lowered
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:46:42 -0400
Well I had to chase away the Tow truck today from my VW pickup it seems
there is a clause in my lease where if a car does not move for a month they
have the right to tow it away, I made them give me till next week since I'd
rather see the truck go to a good home then to the crusher, so $200 takes
it!!!
Truck is located in Philadelphia suburbs (warrington) and is currently
immobile but I have all the parts to reassemble, just not the time or
motivation.
Feel free to call with any questions
215-343-8088
Jeff Lloyd