Re: roll cages/bars in Solo2

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: roll cages/bars in Solo2
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:11:27 -0500
I think the issue folks are concerned about is that if you have a car
quick enough to require an NHRA - legal cage, that cage is illegal in
some solo classes, because NHRA requires it to be welded in.  This is a
problem for the folks we're trying to attract to the ST and SM classes,
for instance, who often are drag racers first, then find out about Solo
II.

Someday I'd like to own a car quick enough to need an NHRA cage. . .
;^)

Chuck (I went shopping for a fast car an all I got was this stupid
Fiero) Schultz

--
Chuck Schultz     /                       Mailto:n2pua4@peoplepc.com
                 / New Home page: http://www.n2pua4.webprovider.com/