RE: BSM/SM2

To: "'rjohnson@friendlynet.com'" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>,
Subject: RE: BSM/SM2
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@opentv.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:45:34 -0500
So based on the current rules and even with increasing the number to 20
combined, shouldn't STS now get to be a full national class instead of being
supplemental? We had 24 entrants show up in open and 4 in STSL. That is more
than many classes had.

John Moore
1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R (STS)
1993 Toyota MR2 NA (CS) For Sale !!!