Re: Was M3 - - now ESP participation

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Was M3 - - now ESP participation
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:57:11 -0500
Otto Crosser wrote:

> Ok, Ok, Since everyone is so upset with Bob for bringing an M3 into ESP and
> pounding their heads into the sand, And I believe Bob has been quoted as
> saying that the Pony cars are under-prepared, Maybe Bob should come back
> next year with a pony car and do it all over again! ;o)  Come-on Bob,  Show
> us how it's done!!  Pony car style!!

With the wealth of pony car knowledge that is available, he could possibly
pull it off.  Realistically, I think it takes more than a season to get an
SP car completely dialed in.  How long has Bob been driving/preparing that
M3?

What I'd like to see Bob do is get into one of the other forgotten cars in
ESP and kick butt with that.

--
Loren Williams | Loren@kscable.com
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca