RE: Go Karts Topeka

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Go Karts Topeka
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:31:21 -0500
Now, should I get the hour long full body massage before or after driving
the go-karts?

Seriously.  That was the best $50 I spent at last years nationals.  A 99%
full body massage that I found advertised in that little ad flyer in our
registration packets. As soon as I read the ad I called the lady (discovered
her to be an attractive and athletic blonde) and set up an appointment.  I
walked around the rest of the day smelling like coconut oil and wearing a
stupid sheepish grin on my ever-so-relaxed face.

Would've rated her massage a solid 10 on the Oh-Jesus-that-feels-really-good
scale is it wasn't for her incessant new-age babbling.  "Breathe in the good
air, breathe out the bad air, feel the good vibrations in your gonads."
Serious as a heart attack, she said those exact words.  It took every bit of
self control to not bust out laughing when she said that.

Once again, best $50 I spent besides the entry fee.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in an ocean.
But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
Mother Teresa