RE: Rear Shock Access for cars

To: "'Larry Steckel'" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Rear Shock Access for cars
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:39:16 -0500
Struts/shocks are free even in Stock.  That's the difference.  You too can
drill away to your hearts content on your struts or shocks.  ;^)\

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in an ocean.
But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
Mother Teresa