Re: AM Turnout (was Fine print)

To: <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AM Turnout (was Fine print)
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 14:59:58 -0600
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>

>I wonder how many people built an AM car, only to find they weren't up to
>the task of driving it?

I know full well I am not up to the task of driving an AM car competitively.
My hand-eye coordination, eyeight and sense of balance are not of the level
required.  I don't care.  I'd love to drive one to last place every weekend
until I die.  And even then, the undertaker wouldn't be able to get the
smile off my face.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/