Re: SportsCar

To: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Subject: Re: SportsCar
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:00:58 -0600
Well, yes and no on the old format, Josh.

Yes, it's the same size that it used to be.

BUT, now it's printed on slick paper and with a whole lot more color.
Quite an improvement in my book.

And, yes, Pfanner and the national office did listen to all of our
bitching.  It's my understanding that the majority of us who responded
to that initial survey were overwhelmingly against the tabloid format.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman