Re: SportsCar

To: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: SportsCar
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:43:54 -0600
You beat me to the punch, Pat!  I, too, like the new format much
better than the old tabloid.  It's easier to handle and easier to
store.  Plus, it's a whole lot easier to remove Fastrak from the slick
pages without tearing anything or lifting off half the copy.  Way to
go, Pfanner!!!

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman