Re: Tire size for a Miata running 14" wheels

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire size for a Miata running 14" wheels
From: Stan Whitney <dp25sdw@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 12:22:57 -0800 (PST)
When I first tried them in 96/97, I loved them
compared to the old 205's.  For a less than perfectly
smooth driver, they reduced inside front lockup, would
tolerate later braking +turning, and drifted a little
more controllably.

The really fast guys are quicker on 205's, but I could
stay closer on 225's, plus they wore like iron -
although this may have been a compund change issue.

Stan Whitney