Re: This is team.net, not an english class!

To: kkelly@spss.com, ConeChasr@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: This is team.net, not an english class!
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 22:17:02 EST
In a message dated 12/7/99 7:07:49 PM Central Standard Time, kkelly@spss.com
writes:

<< "I'm much too important to use complete sentences. If
 the reader wants to understand me, he'll have to decypher my code." The
 error in this logic is, unfortunately, that not too many people want to read
 through the code, so your thoughts will go unread or misunderstood. Look at
 our dear friend Mr. Bultemeier, one of the most misunderstood on this list.
 If he ever took the time to review his grammar, we might actually find him
 as humorous, and dare I say, CHARMING, as he is in person. >>

Mike B.

You really didn't think you would get away this one did you? Are you having a
"Boo Radly" moment?

Katie does it again. Once again I fall prey to Katies "Left Coast" double
edged sword. Maybe myself and others on this list didn't have the "Luxury" of
the Pepperdine education and had to settle for High School and a little
"Juco"?
Its code for "Almost a College".

Some of us may not be the great Internet authors that Katie is? However all
of us are
entitled to our opinions. I personally like it that way.

As far as "Misunderstood" goes? Whats that all about?

 Well at least she spelled my name correctly and she did get the "Charming"
part right.

Katie, have you been spray painting with the garage door closed again?

Give Adam a break!!!!!

Mike B. TLS#1