RE: Things to see in Petersburg?

To: autox@autox.team.net, barbara.leroy-boehme@conexant.com
Subject: RE: Things to see in Petersburg?
From: NASA-VA Jon Felton <nasa-va@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 11:47:16 -0400
There isn't much to do in Petersburg, really.
In fact, it's fairly poverty-stricken and pretty
run-down.

However, hop up I-95 for 20 minutes and you're
in Richmond, "the capitol of the Confederacy",
where there are plenty of things to see and do.
Call the tourism office (804) 786-4484 to find
something that suits your interests (historical,
commercial, etc).

Jon Felton
Richmond, VA