Things to see in Petersburg?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Things to see in Petersburg?
From: barbara.leroy-boehme@conexant.com
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 13:16:31 -0700
I can't believe it, I think this will be a first.  In order to avoid airline
blackout dates I'm actually arriving at an event early enough to actually, just
maybe, see some of the sites.   I will have most of the morning and early
afternoon on Friday available to do some siteseeing.  Anybody from the
Petersburg area have any suggestions for things to do or see?   I'd like to be
able to come home and say I something other than an airfield or a parking lot.

Thanks

Barb