A032R Tire Pressures?

To: AutoX <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: A032R Tire Pressures?
From: Brian M Kennedy <kennedy@i2.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 09:59:29 -0600
I'll be attending a McKamey school tomorrow with a new set of
Yok A032Rs -- so, I won't have a lot of time to experiment with
the tire pressures prior.

Besides taking them off and putting on better tires,
any recommendations on what pressures to run Yokohama A032R's
for autox.  I've heard recommendations from 36 to 44psi for
track... but what's best for autox?  38 worked best for my
old Pilot MXX3's, so that's probably what I'll start with
unless I hear from someone wiser.

Thanks,

Brian
98 M3/4 with 235/40's on 17x8's in front and 17x9's in back