Re: Question about McKamey schools

To: Robert & Katherine Seamon <forestg@ionet.net>
Subject: Re: Question about McKamey schools
From: Brian M Kennedy <kennedy@i2.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:48:40 -0600
Robert & Katherine Seamon wrote:

> What is the difference between Phase I and Phase II?

To answer that in too much detail might actually detract from
your learning experience if you take the course.  But here's
an answer I feel is pretty safe...

In Phase I they work you through a progression of skills on
a constant course.  You learn to drive that course really
well.

In Phase II they use a series of courses to help you learn
to apply those skills as needed in a real autocross situation.

Both are very good; and you certainly need Phase I before you
do Phase II.

Did that answer your question?

Brian

P.S.  I'll be attending my second Phase II course this Sunday.
      So, at least IMHO, its worth taking again.