RE: Stock Class MODs

To: jeff.mohler@wilcom.com
Subject: RE: Stock Class MODs
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 20:58:03 PST
One problem Is the computer runs like crud untill it learns all it's
parameters I do not know how long this takes.. or if the computer can be
reset by pulling a fuse (any BMW heads out there?) My mechanic Said by
reprograming the ECU with the latest software it did it, I hope that is
not the only way...

Jeff Lloyd

Jeff Mohler wrote:
>       Actually, this is similar to the 15yr old TCCS system on the Toyota
>Supra.
>
>       It adjusts to your driving style, and before each run of every
>event, I'll unplug the EFI fuse for about a minute and euthenize the
ECUs