RE: Honda Part (Distrubitor)

To: autox@autox.team.net, "'Charlie Mathews'" <cmathews@theramp.net>
Subject: RE: Honda Part (Distrubitor)
From: "Meyer, Brian J" <Brian.Meyer@Wichita.BOEING.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:50:09 -0600
Try B.C. Imports at 1-888-894-6632 or
http://www.hparts.com

They sell genuine Honda parts at about 1/2 the price the local dealer
charges me. When I replaced the distributor in my '90 CRX last fall, their
price for a new one was less then I could find locally for a rebuilt from
Parts America/Pep Boys/etc.

I have no financial interest in this company, just a satisfied customer.

Brian Meyer
Wichita Region
'90 CRX Si - CSP