Re: Holy WOT, Batman! Stuck Miata throttle

To: "Craig Blome" <cblome@yahoo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Holy WOT, Batman! Stuck Miata throttle
From: "Jim Hedderick" <jhedderick@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:11:07 -0600
   Very common problem. We have three Miatas in the
family fleet which have been autocrossed to some extent.
All have the cut in the carpet under the gas pedal.

Jim Hedderick

P.S. - When my idiot dealer replaced the carpet under
warranty, they forgot to take out some of the fasteners.
I asked them to keep it a day & fix it, which they did not.
When I got it home, I found that they had used an impact
wrench on the seat bolts, cross threading some of them.
That's why they gave it back still not installed correctly.