Re: Image Awareness

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Image Awareness
From: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 19:54:14 -0500 (EST)
On the matter of image ... I am struck by the absence of one very experienced
racer name there: Tammy Jo Kirk, who's done seasons in NASCAR All-Pro and
Trucks and acquitted herself decently.

Now Tammy is a "broad" in the best sense of the word. She ain't gonna take no
s*** from you men drivers and will rub fenders with any of you, and put you in
the wall if you wanna make a case of it.

But perhaps "image" is not her strongest point. And that was a key factor in
the selection of the WGGT.

I'm just supposin' of course. Got no hard facts or data to back it up. On
raw ability, I'd have expected Tammy to be a slam-dunk "in".

--Rocky

PS --I am curious about one of the Italians, Prisca Taruffi, wondering if she
is any relation to Piero Taruffi, who won the 1952 Swiss GP (Formula 1) for
Ferrari -- the only F1 race Alberto Ascari did NOT win that year.