re: Kumho 225/50-14?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Kumho 225/50-14?
From: Dave Hillman <hillman@enteract.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 16:00:42 -0600 (CST)
Eric Linnhoff wrote...
> Any word yet on whether or not Kumho actually _is_ gonna make this
> 225/50-14 tire?  And if so, when will it be available?  If/when it does
> become available will it immediately be legal to use for Solo events?

   Vilven Tire/CUT guaranteed us they will *not* be selling any 225/50/14
V700s this year.  That addition to the product line has been postponed
until next year, due to the economic situation in Asia.

   OTOH, they could have been lying in order to clear out existing
205/55/14 stock, but that's what we were told.

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 nma, scca, scscc, aroc, imoc