RE: Driving Techniques

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Driving Techniques
From: "Dale Botkin" <dale@botkin.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 11:10:13 -0600
I got my copy of "Secrets of Solo Racing" from Amazon.com.  They've got it
in stock.  Another GREAT book, in my opinion, is "Winning Autocross Solo II
Competition (the art & science)" by Turner & Miles, ISBN 0-932522-01-7.
Can't find it anywhere, but it's really good.

Dale
Dale Botkin, MCP
'98 Mustang coupe, GS
Whoomah!