Re: tire wear

To: crzydave@san.rr.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tire wear
From: LOTUSRCN@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 11:25:34 EST
In a message dated 2/4/99 3:46:30 AM EST, crzydave@san.rr.com writes:

<< My question is.. is this wear more associated to a lack of camber or
 over-driving my car?  >>

David..
        It is more a question of camber and camber controll than your driving
style.
If what your saying is correct , you are running with to much positive camber,
you may want to put in some negative camber and get the tire flatter on the
ground. I would suggest that you take your car to a alignment shop and have it
check. But, before you do , you should check with some of the Honda drivers
and see what camber settings they are using.
        Good luck.

Robbie Robinson
SDR-SOLO II
Committee Chairman