Re: Autocrosser kicking butt at 24hours

To: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Subject: Re: Autocrosser kicking butt at 24hours
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 11:58:03 -0600
I also saw the end of the Daytona race.  My wife came out to the garage and
said "There are Sports 2000's on TV and they have wings" Knowing this was'nt
correct I headed for the television. I
watched the race and saw the Team Seattle
interview. I fully expected to see some guy jump in front of the camera and
start
screaming about Kumho tires.

Mike B.