autox-cm

Re: Cold weather question

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cold weather question
From: The Fortinis <lbracing@excite.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:53:15 -0800 (PST)
I will probably wait until the first event of the season, based on the
general concensus of opinion I've received. Thanks to all for the advice.

Is anyone else planning on going south for the Tour in Meridian? I see that
since this event's inception, only one actual CMod has ever appeared (none
other than Mr. Al Cram). It really is a good site--as asphalt goes. And for
those of us who own snow blowers/shovels, you can't beat the weather! You
can tell where people are from just by observing their apparel--southerners:
jackets and jeans, northerners: shorts and tee-shirts. Not much of an
exaggeration.

Ross/Paula Fortini
1988 Van Diemen

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:34:37 -0500, Dick Rasmussen wrote:

|  Bill Engle Jr's comments make sense about let it sit if you cannot run it
|  for a significant amount of time. My engine builder suggested using a
|  "Marine engine storage fogging spray" which will tend to protect the
inside
|  of the engine during storage.
|
|  I don't do this since I need to move the car during the winter in order
|  allow other cars in to that part of the garage for service. Of course,
|  usually my last event is early Nov and the next one is mid Feb.
Therefore,