Re: suspension

To: william.lewis@ucdmc.ucdavis.edu, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: suspension
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 01:24:00 EDT
Bill,
       That depends on the driver's style and where the car is driven.
(example) ... If I raced at Pacific Raceways, I would want soft springs and
hard
damper settings.  On the other hand, if I raced at Portland International
Raceways I'd want hard springs and soft shocks...

Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle

PS If you cut a turn and a half from the front coils ... and match that rate
by adding an additional second leaf to the rear spring 'packages' (and
re-arcing) ...  you will be amazed how well your car handles.