Re: Engine Transmission combos

To: "Jason Raser" <jasonraser@yahoo.com>, <ellis838@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: Engine Transmission combos
From: "Russ Eshelman" <RussE@Firstva.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:06:49 -0500
Jason,  I don't know that much about the internal workings as far as one
being better than the other. I know a lot of folks like the series III
tranny because of the close shift ratio.  I like the all synchro because I
use the tranny a little (down shifting)  to assist in slowing the car down
some times. That does create a problem when I jump into a non-synchro car
though!  Sorry I couldn't give you a better answer, maybe  someone else on
the list can do better.  Happy Beaming
Russ