Re: Sunbeam

To: "Kevin C. Doyle" <kevin_doyle@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam
From: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:36:45 +1000
Hi Kevin,

The Grace Kelly car was a Sunbeam Alpine of the type built between 1953-55.
http://www.sunbeam.org.au/models/mkalpine.htm

I couldn't say exactly what colour it was. Does anyone out there on the list
know? And would anyone know if it was a Mark I or a Mark III?

Russ Maddock

Sunbeams hit the Gold Coast in June 2001 - www.qld.sunbeam.org.au/national