A-Arm confusion

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: A-Arm confusion
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 14:36:35 EST
I just picked up my A-Arm's from a local mechanic, I had the Fulcrum pins
re-installed after a fresh powder job.
My question is this:
One of the lower pins is obviosly backwards.  The fulcrum pin bolts fit down
through a little recess in the pin itself holding it to the cross memeber.
The position of these bolts is slightly closer to one end of the A-Arm than
the other.  Of course....the guy put one in one way the other just the
opposite.  What I need to know is which way they go.  I think the "closer"
end goes to the rear but I can't see it in the parts breakdown that clearly.

Thanks
Paul