Re: [6pack] Corrosion in cylinder bores

To: "John North" <johncnorth@gmail.com>, "Triumph 6 Pack"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Corrosion in cylinder bores
From: "Ruffner, James A *HS" <JAR7U@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:09:33 -0500
I would not suggest the use of the wet-or-dry sand paper.  You could use the
emery cloth like that used for the final polishing of journals on cranks.
However, a "deglazing" hone is the appropriate method.  Don't worry about
removing too much material.  You could not take hardly any off by using your
hands.