RE: [6pack] insurance recommendations

To: Triumph 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] insurance recommendations
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:20:05 +0000
Their web site says this about collector car insurance:

Hagerty's ability to offer low premiums and generous benefits is a testament
to our clients - some of the most responsible drivers on the road today. In
order to continue to offer the comprehensive coverage and competitive rates
Hagerty is known for, we must consider several important factors in the
approval process:

    * Usage. Hagerty provides coverage for vehicles that are used on an
occasional basis -- e.g. club functions, exhibitions, organized meets, tours
and limited pleasure driving.

    * Storage. Collector vehicles must be stored in a fully enclosed, locked
garage when not in use.

    * Driving records. Generally, one or two minor traffic violations or
accidents are acceptable. We are not able to insure those who have experienced
major infractions such as a DUI, reckless driving or excessive speed
violations within the past 3-6 years.* All household driving records are
subject to review by an underwriter.

    * Regular-use vehicles. Each licensed household driver needs to have a
regular-use vehicle for daily driving and must maintain regular-use insurance
in his or her own name.