Hardtop Storage Recap

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtop Storage Recap
From: "James Henningsen" <trguy@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 19:39:00 -0400
Thanks everyone for the feedback regarding a storage solution for the
hardtop.  Since space in the garage is at a premium (I know get rid of the
spare engines) I have opted for a hanging pulley system from the ceiling.  I
am sure there are some lower cost solutions that could be created but I like
the complete kit and support mechanisms.  Check out the following web site
if interested.

http://removabletops.com/contact.html

I am awaiting a response from them regarding the best option for a TR6.

Cheers,

Jim Henningsen

Maitland, FL

75 TR6