Re: Gary Fuqua - Here's your car

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gary Fuqua - Here's your car
From: "Buzz Osborn" <bosborn@americanbank.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:01:53 -0500
Phil,

I agree - not anywhere near concourse, but nice, none the less.

I was actually kidding Gary a bit.  He has made mention of wanting one in
great shape.  But I have never seen a TR6 I would pay 35K for!  Even this
one.

BTW, what IS that red thing behind the overflow bottle.

Cheers

Buzz Osborn
Corpus Christi

"Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>