Re: Over-rider meets fiberglass

To: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Over-rider meets fiberglass
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:00:10 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 8 Apr 2005, Kendall Larsen wrote:

> ...and the Over-rider wins!
>
> Close call! I just got rear ended in my TR6 but luckily there was no damage.
> Thanks to the big ugly bumper over-rider :) There really wasn't much contact
>it
> just barely messed the fancy fiberglass on the front of his pick up and there
> wasn't any evidence of damage on my Triumph since it only hit the rubber on
>the
> bumper and the guy was almost stopped anyway. Gave me a good scare though!

Get under the car and check the bumper brackets where they meet the frame.
Also check the frame section rearward of the breast plate.

The "hidden damage" from some of these colisions can be extremely
expensive to fix. And it usually takes some work to actually find it.

The important thing is that you're okay.

> Kendall
> San Clemente, CA

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx