RE: Smoking at the light

To: <TRIUMPH6PK@aol.com>, <JDombey@dotcast.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Smoking at the light
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:12:04 -0400
I have roller rockers on a recently rebuilt head and the auxilliary oil feed
installed. No smoking, but a strong gaseous smell about the car when running. I
don't want to reduce the oiling with the rollers installed, but I do want to
think about seals. What is involved in fitting them? Is there any machining
work to be done on the head in order to fit valve stem seals?

Mark
1972 TR6