Re: Good deal on ODs?

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Good deal on ODs?
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 06:28:15 -0500
Two more from the seller .....

Don
       The pump cam is part no. 159505. It is no 43 on plate CV of TRFs
catolog. Last list price I
have for it is $50.00 but my list is old. It is also possible to buy via Volvo
as it is the same
part. I can sometimes supply these used but I do not have ones for all the
units that I have.There
are also parts no Kw316 woodruff key,159503 sping clip and137308 spring ring.
These parts all are
fitted to the mainshaft and are the same for TR6,Spitfire and Volvo.
        Barry

Don
      I would not have a problem shipping them to different places. But it may
take me a week or so
to know how many I will have left. I think I may have all of the 18 units that
I started with sold
plus a few more that I already have sourced. It will depend on how many one
buyer that I have takes
witch will be 10-20 units. But I to get 3-5 units a month. Also I am a triumph
owner I have had 98
triumphs and currently own a tr2 long door a tr3 a early tr4 a tr10 sedan a
tr4A right hand drive
and a Herald coup'e.
       Barry

BTW, TRF lists the mainshaft at $350.00 TKC832.  TRF also lists the adapter
housing at $250.00 used.

I guess ODs can be expensive.

Don Malling