Re: Heater Control Valve

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater Control Valve
From: Kendall Larsen <kendallsemail@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:20:19 -0700 (PDT)
> How do you adjust the amount of heat? It's been so
> long, I can't remember. Does my TR250 have a two
speed >fan?

Don, Not sure if you jesting or not. My 74.5 TR6 has a
two speed fan. But I found that 90% of the time my
heater was either all the way on or all the way off.
Thats why having the heater valve control under the
hood wasnwasnhat big of deal to me. Its a little bit
lame to not be able to adjust it from in the car. But
it works for now... Creature comfort but not creature
convconvenient

Kendall Larsen
74.5 TR6