Heater Control Valve

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Heater Control Valve
From: "Ryan van Luchene" <Ryan.van.Luchene@celeradiagnostics.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:34:44 -0700
While bickering with my girlfriend in the TR, she says "I'm cold!" so I
pulled the heater knob out too hard, too fast --  and viola, broken heater
valve. I ordered a heater valve for my car from TRF, but they are
backordered. I need one now, as I've got a leak dripping on my exhaust
manifold. Is the heater valve that TRF sells any different than the ones I
could get from Moss, BPNW, VB, etc? Or are they all the same pieces of crap
made in China?

Also, does the valve control water going into, or out of, the heater core?
Gonna flush the heater real good and replace the inner bulkhead to heater
hoses while I'm at it.

Cheers,

Ryan
'71 Imperial blue