I joined

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: I joined
From: "Bruce Robertson" <br@brucerobertson.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:08:53 -0400
Todd Bermudez suggested I join 6 Pack after reading my first post to the
list last week. The surrogate buyer's network sounded too good to pass
up for such a reasonable price, not to mention all of the other
benefits. So I signed up this afternoon.

I decided to do this after I received approval to apply for financing
last night. The approval was not from a bank, but rather from a much
tougher nut to crack, you guessed it, my wife. She did make sure that I
knew I was on a tight car-buying budget, however.

Anyway, I am curious how to go about using the surrogate buyer's
network. Is there a form on the website, or should I just post what I
was looking for to the list? I have seen some cars advertised that seem
worth further inspection, but are located too far away to easily check
out. If someone can clue me in, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Bruce Robertson