Re: Winter sales

To: diiulio@ix.netcom.com, Lizirbydavis@cs.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Winter sales
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 00:07:50 EST
Tom, I'm with you.  While I have used Vicki Brit and Moss for some orders I
generally find TRF's quality better and I do like Charles.  He and his team
put in a lot of personal effort for us as owners.

One of the reasons I think TRF sometimes has backorder issues is that Charles
does insist or tries to, on getting the best possible quality for us.  I know
there are those that may take exception with that or the general quality of
replacement parts but TRF does listen and does try. i.e. I give credit for
effort and intent.  My father always taught me that "If it was worth doing it
was worth doing right the first time."  That sometimes means having to wait.

Good luck on the rebuild Joe.  And remember, this is supposed to be fun!!

Gary Fuqua
Branson, Missouri