Re: Winter sales

To: <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Winter sales
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 21:52:22 -0700
    hi joe, i feel your pain! trf has disappointed me in the past with some
long backorders but i used them for probably 95% of my body-off resto
and still give them very high marks. i'll bet i spent well over $5k with
them
and would do the same thing again (if i ever get crazy enough to restore
another 6). i also think his parts quality is 2nd to none. if you don't like
something,
they'll fix it (at least with me they did).
    some advice i'd offer is to join their car club. for $100 a year
membership fee,
 you get $100 worth of credit on parts, a monthly discount of $25 for every
order
over $50 (that's half off!), special sales or add'l discounts to club
members only,
a t-shirt and some stickers to put on your toolbox or whatever. anyone going
spend $1k or more on his/her 6 would be smart to check into this.
    i like trf  'cause i think charles runyan is a decent fellow. i like the
way he
writes at the beginning of his flyers and his catalogs (vol 1 & 2) were
invaluable
to me for reference during my restoration.
    nope, i don't have any financial interest, i just like the company and
the people
that work there.
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6