Re: TR6 trailer

To: "martin presley" <empresley@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 trailer
From: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:13:23 -0600
ooops, I think you missed what he was looking for, I think he meant trailers
to pull with a TR6, not to carry a TR6.

You might check for motorcycle trailers to pull behind your TR6. They are
extrememly lightweight and some even have built in pop up campers.

Now, e-mail me directly with details of your $1200 trailer. Would it carry a
53 Willys Jeep?

Thanks