Re: oversteer, understeer, neutral steer...thoughts, theories,

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oversteer, understeer, neutral steer...thoughts, theories,
From: "David Mahlmeister" <dmahlmeister@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 08:08:07 -0800
Tim is correct.  For safety, understeer is engineered into our vehicles.  I
included a link to a great article in Grassroots Motorsports about anti-roll
bars that gives a lot of good background on body roll and vehicle dynamics.
http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com/antirollbars.html

Dave Mahlmeister
72 tr6