Gunst Bearing

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gunst Bearing
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 00:23:26 -0500
Nelson said all 34 Gunst bearings are spoken for.

Also from Nelson...

>...With the data I have now, I would use the Gunst bearing, not the
>RHP or KOYO bearings.   Even more important is to use the Gunst bronze
>sleeve.

>Gunst does sell direct and accepts credit cards.  Ground shipping costs
>about $15 and takes 4 to 5 weeks.  Air shipment takes about 2 weeks and
>costs ~ $25.

Dave at TRF said they are talking about getting the Gunst bearing, but
have not yet contacted Gunst. He then added that he expects TRF will be
shipping Gunst bearings in 2-3 months.

If no one else has done so yet, I will e-mail Gunst for prices, and see
if there is a volume discount -- or some other reason to order multiples
at the same time.

Don