RE: shocks

To: Bernie <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>, 6 pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: shocks
From: "Sean F. Connolly" <sean@connollyforjudge.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:40:15 -0800
I rebuilt my '69 front-end several years ago and used Spax over Koni's
simply because everyone seemed to be out of the Koni's. The Spax have been
great. I considered, but decided against "uprated" springs. I liked the idea
of lowering the car a bit, but felt the car sat low enough as is, and looked
good with my 205/70/15's.
Sean
San Francisco 69 TR6