Re: Master Cylinder problem?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder problem?
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@covad.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 21:53:02 -0400
Dwayne:

As long as your are positive that the compartment within the reservoir  that
supplies the front has not been sneaking up and going dry on you during the
bleeding process.and  you think air is being syphoned in from operating the
master cylinder.  I feel that you would have a static leak if you topped the
reservoir off  and left it set.
    for what it's worth that is my two cents I am curious what you find,
keep the list posted on what you find.

Brooks
Atlanta GA
74 TR6