Fan spacer

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fan spacer
From: Rick Patton <rpatton@clinic.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 21:22:30 -0400
A few months ago we discussed eliminating the original fan and shaft,
replacing the them with an electric fan and custom spacer. A friend has done
a great job fabricating a heavy steel spacer that eliminates the shaft. The
spacer is about 3/4 of an inch thick and holds the harmonic balancer in
place once the shaft is removed. My 75 TR6 has one and a 14" electric fan.
The shaft is usless without a mechanical fan and the electric fan
installation is much cleaner without it.

He is willing to supply these spacers for about $25 each if anyone is
interested. Ken can be reached at: delivery@cdh.net

Rick Patton
75 Delft TR6

http://users.clinic.net/~rpatton/