2000-register

Re: Can you help me with my 68 triumph?

To: surburbia9@hotmail.com, 2000-register@autox.team.net, two50@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Can you help me with my 68 triumph?
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:57:01 EST
This question came into the VTR web site. Perhaps someone on this list can
help advise Kane. Here in the US, we had so few of the 2000 sedans (original
version, circa 1966-67)....  :-(

Please make sure Kane <surburbia9@hotmail.com> is at least included in your
reply. Thanks!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>

=====

   Your sincerly Kane Harding

///